Nobody has the right to tell anybody else “you give x community a bad name”.
You do not speak for that entire community.
If you have a problem with the way people are expressing themselves: look the other way. It’s none of your business.
This is a blogging site. A PERSONAL blogging site….
If people don’t want other making commentary on their posts then they should be untagged,or posted on a journal site that has the ability to friendlock posts. I personally use Dreamwidth, others may want to use a different site whatever. My problem here is that people are going on whining about how HARD it is because they can’t act out on their animal instincts in public. Yeah well neither can I. Suck it yp and be adult about it. You want people to take otherkin seriously and stop trolling us? Then act like a rational, responsible person. Save the barking for the saftey of your home. Seriously this is why we get trolled. People see us acting nuts and crying over not being able to act like animals and assume we’re all bonkers.
And theres a difference between letting out a bit of frustration and BAWWWWing all over the place.
- humainsvolants likes this
- thethirddecade1121 likes this
- silent-sunrise likes this
- playthefox likes this
- theindigocollective likes this
- wonderful-twisted-insanity reblogged this from punkshovel
- wonderful-twisted-insanity likes this
- the-tabularium likes this
- jarandhel likes this
- adravet reblogged this from swanblood and added:
- shatterpointcollective reblogged this from swanblood
- childofmaeb likes this
- allyellowdreams reblogged this from swanblood
- princeowl likes this
- swanblood reblogged this from felidaelight
- nonhumanquotes likes this
- randomlycastle reblogged this from felidaelight
- felidaelight reblogged this from punkshovel
- felidaelight likes this
- roguesareth reblogged this from punkshovel and added:
- amaraelessera likes this
- syntheticman likes this
- splishsplashdragon likes this
- punkshovel posted this